Montag, 30. August 2010

About Me

I'm an old telecom hand - see my favorite residence in my profile photo. This gets you a living, but sometimes you wonder which services create a hype and which ones nobody ever cares to offer.
I'd like to share a few thoughts about the latter to share with you - comments welcome, of course!
What to expect here:
  • A few comments about services putting the cart before the horse (IMHO)
  • Blogs about services I miss - maybe we find the next killer app together
What not to expect:
  • Confidential information from my employers or clients
  • Discussions about shiny user interfaces. You got that on a thousand sites - I'm a network side man and I hope you will be surprised how much the network can do for your user experience.
Enjoy and honor me with your feedback!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen